Commitment to Privacy:
Information Collection and Use:
- We collect information to provide better services to all our patients.
- The types of personal information collected can include name, contact information, medical history, and other relevant health information.
- This information is used for treatment planning, billing, and improving our services.
Disclosure of Information:
- We may disclose your information for treatment purposes, healthcare operations, and when required by law.
- We do not sell or rent personal information to third parties.
- We implement various security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- Our website may contain links to other sites; however, we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these sites.
SMS Text Messaging:
- By opting in, you agree to receive SMS text messages from The Regeneration Clinic regarding appointments, treatment information, and other relevant updates.
- We respect your privacy and will only send text messages to those who have given explicit consent.
- You have the right to opt out of receiving SMS text messages from us at any time by replying ‘STOP’ to any message.
Your Privacy Rights:
- You have the right to access, amend, or delete your personal information.
- You may opt out of certain uses and disclosures of your information.
Changes to This Policy: